Apply for the 2021 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Women’s Leadership Academy!
The Academy aims to be an avenue for participants to advance their leadership skills, to understand more of key gender differences and challenges in the public health sector, and to create a network of young Southeast Asian women leaders who work across national borders and drive collective action, and nurture a strong ASEAN identity and community. This will be done through a series of online webinars and activities with general leadership skill training, break-out sessions, mentoring, and networking opportunities with leaders from the region and the United States.
If you’re interested to advance your leadership skills that will eventually empower you in your career, and meet the following qualifications, please apply before January 28, 2021.
- YSEALI Member (Not a member yet? Join here!)
- Ages between 20 – 30 (at the time of application and workshop)
- Citizen of one of the following countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, Vietnam
- Currently residing in one of the following countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, Vietnam
- Working in the Public Health Sector, with 1-3 years experience
- Passionate about building communities and have a keen interest in building a network through collaboration and partnership with other Southeast Asian countries
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Will commit to a minimum of 36 hours of virtual/online sessions from the Academy’s agenda