WLA 2019 Call for Applications
The U.S. Mission to ASEAN will host the fifth Women’s Leadership Academy for YSEALI in Jakarta 10 – 14 June 2019 (travel dates will be 10 June and 15 June 2019) with Wedu as implementing partner.
Different from previous years, applications will be open for women who meet the eligibility criteria instead of only nominations-based applications. A total of 33 women from all 10 ASEAN countries as well as Timor Leste will be selected.
- Promising young women who identify themselves as aspiring leaders who will benefit from a five-day interactive, leadership training to advance their careers;
- Have up to 5 years of professional working experience;
- Age 25 – 35 years;
- Fluent in English;
- University graduates;
- Not a member yet? Join here!
- We particularly encourage women who own their own businesses and entrepreneurs to apply for this workshop
The conference will include:
- Leadership Skills Training and Individualized Assessment
- Mentoring Sessions
- Networking opportunities
- Training Sessions led by Industry and Sector Leaders and Shapers
- Training Sessions on economic project planning and team management
- Discussion of key gender issues and economic development within the region
Submissions due to Wedu, the implementing partner of the Women’s Leadership Academy for YSEALI, by Thursday, January 31st 2019 at 11.59 PM UTC+7. For more information please contact Bettina Stuffer at firstname.lastname@example.org.